• If you feel that a topic or post is offensive, do not respond to it, but click on the Flag at the bottom left of the message. This will alert all moderators. You can optionally leave an explanation of why you have felt the need to report the post.
• Please note, the reporting function acts purely as a means to bring a post of ‘serious’ concern to our attention. We will always try to acknowledge a post report, but once a post is reported, it is then a matter for the moderators and the ‘reporter’ must not challenge our decision once it has been made (eg if we decide not to edit the reported post).
• The moderators decision is final !
• We know that there are times when you will want to know “whats going on”, but often we will be unable to share certain information especially about individual members and we politely request that you do not probe for any confidential information.
• The Moderators of the Wildlife Village web site reserve the right to censor, restrict or ban any member without warning, in extreme circumstances.
The Moderators of the Wildlife Village web site reserve the right to remove any text, image,
whole post or topic which they feel is incompatible with the nature and aims of the Wildlife
Village website, and every effort will be made to censor such material as quickly as